Spring and summertime usher in a host of events to celebrate. It is a time for graduations, engagements, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, Christenings, bar mitzvahs, any reason to host a party. No one wants to celebrate in a dirty space, so an integral part of any function held at home or the office starts with cleanliness. Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning offers the best carpet cleaning in Los Angeles.
Despite routine vacuuming and cleaning, winter weather can usher in soil, allergens, germs, microbes (mold) and mildew. This year, the temperature and moisture levels in Los Angeles have been ideal for various detritus to accumulate. But the household vacuum is not powerful enough to remove stubborn particles. Furthermore, if your cats, dogs and other pets live mostly indoors, the additional contributions from dander, dirt tracked in from outside, and excrement residue only serve to add to the “hidden” grime.
Every home or business would benefit from an annual “spring cleaning” that includes Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. However, those with an event coming up or who are expecting company will benefit the most. And the good news is that spring cleaning doesn’t have to be done in the spring. Ensuring that the carpets and rugs, sofas and other upholstery are clean and odor-free is a must on the checklist of any event host.
“Spring Cleaning” was developed to revitalize the home or workplace after winter confinement. As springtime renews the landscape with fresh, clean growth in nature, deep cleaning reinvigorates interior spaces. It provides a fresh, warm and welcoming environment for family and friends.
In an office or other commercial space, deep cleaning displays a level of respect for both employees and clients. It sets the stage for positive and productive interactions.
Every home or business would benefit from an annual “spring cleaning” that includes the highly sought-after Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning. You can feel confident that guests, family, clients and colleagues will pay more attention to the event, and not any unkempt or soiled area. Dave’s state-of-the-art truck-mount is the industry standard for maintaining a clean and odor-free environment. And even though it’s not a requirement to launch spring cleaning in the spring, it’s a great time to start!
- Take off your shoes at the door. This effectively stops dirt in its tracks. Being diligent about this guideline keeps out the large percentage of soil and environmental contaminants that collect on everyone’s shoes and then settle into the carpet.
- Wear socks inside. A bare foot can deposit soil and human oils that stain and damage carpet fibers.
- Remove stains quickly. The longer a stain sets, the more difficult it is to remove altogether.
- Vacuum regularly. The longer debris sits on the top of the carpet, the longer it has to fall deeper into the weave of fibers. Ultimately, a layer of dirt and waste builds below the surface that conventional household vacuums cannot retrieve.
- Consider an area rug in high-traffic areas. A runner or small throw that is complementary in color or design can protect carpet areas with a lot of foot traffic.
- Use an air purifier and change air conditioning filters frequently. Soil can be deposited in the air as well as on feet. Changing the air conditioning filters every couple of months can do a lot to protect your carpets and furniture. It also lets the carpet cleaning machine run easier and saves money over time.
- Avoid using canned or spray-powered cleaners. These products may hide odors for a short time but do not clean. Worse, the chemicals in these products can damage underlying flooring. Be sure to check with Dave’s Carpet before applying any over-the-counter cleaning product to your carpet or upholstery.
Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning provides the most experienced carpet cleaning in Los Angeles. Dave’s family-owned business has been servicing the Los Angeles area for over 70 years.
The consistent customer satisfaction led Biz.org, a consumer rating organization, to award Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning “The Best Carpet Cleaners Los Angeles 2022.” (Biz.org evaluates over 6,000 companies monthly to ensure valid recommendations)
Dave’s Carpet Serves All of Los Angeles County
Our services stretch from Malibu to Long Beach, from Pacific Palisades to Inglewood, from Burbank to Chavez Ravine, and all areas in between. For the most comprehensive, affordable carpet and upholstery cleaning in Los Angeles, and a name trusted for 70 years, call Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning today at 310.230.3800, or visit www.DavesRugCare.com to learn more.