Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning is honored to have been selected as the Expertise.com 2022 Best Carpet Cleaner in Los Angeles. Expertise.com evaluates over 60,000 service professionals a month. Dave’s is privileged to be recognized by this consumer-advocate organization.
If you want the best carpet and upholstery cleaning, go with experience. Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning has served all of Los Angeles County since 1952. The family business has always been committed to offering the best cleaning services.
What is Clean?
You have just cleaned the living room. The carpet and the furniture were vacuumed with a powerful non-industrial vacuum. Temporarily, everything smells fresh from whatever air freshener was used. But is it really clean?
Vacuuming with a conventional household vacuum usually picks up only superficial surface debris. Yet even with a rotating brush bar, the carpet gets flattened. Not much, if anything, is sucked up from between the rug fibers. In addition, a traditional vacuum does nothing for oily stains and animal odors.
Benefits of Dave’s Power Cleaning
The truckmount power cleaner reaches the depths of a carpet weave. Because the water vapor penetrates the rug’s fiber, and with exceptional sucking pressure, every particle of dirt and stain is removed.
The powerful water extraction removes dirt and stains and bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold spores, dander and other allergens.
The power cleaning is a result of a hot water extraction process. Consequently, no harsh chemicals that can damage the environment are used. No toxic residue is created that could potentially seep into waterways.
Private and Public Spaces
Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning provides the best cleaning services in all of Los Angeles for a private home or a multi-unit commercial property. Public and private areas each come with a unique set of cleaning issues. The goals, however, are the same for all: a clean, hygienic and odorless space for entertaining, enjoying yourself, or conducting business.
Whether at home or work, first impressions are essential. Presenting a crisp, clean initial visual will impress your friends and clients. However, deep cleaning should not be limited to special occasions. Routine cleaning maintains an ongoing vitality in every space, and makes each appointment more affordable as well.
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Did you know that regular power cleaning can save you money? “Cheap carpet” does not exist. Any carpeted area is an investment. Maintaining an investment makes good fiscal sense. The longer the carpet can be used, the better the return on your investment will be.
Many rug manufacturers advise regular steam cleaning to prolong the lifespan of a carpet. However, oil buildup can prematurely degrade carpet fibers. In addition, regular vacuuming cannot remove oil. Particular damage comes from the petroleum-based chemicals inadvertently tracked onto carpets from roads outside.
The same principle applies to your upholstered furniture and sofa. Pressure and body oil deposited on armrests and seats flatten the nap of the material, giving the appearance of wear and increasing the rate of fiber degradation. A routine power clean by Dave’s Rug and Upholstery Cleaning keeps the furniture looking fresh and protects and prolongs your costly furnishings.
The skilled technicians at Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning have an adaptation to use the power of the truck-mounted power machine for any cleaning job. From a small area rug to wall-to-wall carpet to an oil-stained cement driveway, Dave’s can handle any surface of any size.
There are many applications for cleaning services. Materials that can be brought back to life include leather, suede, cotton, silk, concrete, granite, tile, natural wood, and engineered materials. If it requires cleaning for maintenance, Dave’s can provide the best service in the Los Angeles area.
Dave’s team has extensive carpet and upholstery experience, allowing them to offer professional associated services. For example:
- Carpet Repair – Through extensive networking for over 70 years in the carpet business, Dave can find what is needed for any carpet repair.
- Carpet Binding – Binding a carpet edge is a different skill. In carpet repair or installing a carpet remnant, an open edge must be aesthetically secure, woven, glued, or sewn by an experienced hand.
- New Carpet and Flooring Instillation – If you can’t find what you want in Dave’s extensive inventory of carpet and hard-surface flooring, the team will help you find and expertly install your custom order from Dave’s many suppliers.
- Flood Disaster Recovery – On call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with a machine that can suck up to 1,000 gallons per hour. In an emergency, please do not delay. It will lead to further property damage.
- Emergency Dry-Outs – If the flooded area was carpeted, the experienced carpet cleaning technicians will provide the best service extracting the water, removing wet padding, cleaning the carpet, and placing dryers until the rug can be reinstalled clean and dry – with replacement carpet padding.
Dave’s wants to be sure you receive the most value for your cleaning service. So every day, you can take advantage of four money-saving and valuable “extras.”
- The Dallas gives 20% off three or more room carpets.
- The Beverly is FREE. It is an extra-deep urine lock treatment free with any carpet cleaning.
- The Toledo gives one FREE room carpet cleaning with any spot treatment. It is a $35 savings.
- The Manhattan offers a FREE deep cat-urine treatment with any sofa cleaning.
Dave’s Carpet Serves All of Los Angeles County
Our services stretch from Malibu to Long Beach, from Pacific Palisades to Inglewood, from Burbank to Chavez Ravine, and all areas in between. For the most comprehensive, affordable carpet and upholstery cleaning in Los Angeles, and a name trusted for 70 years, call Dave’s Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning today at 310.230.3800, or visit www.DavesRugCare.com to learn more.